Hello! I am excited to be linking up with Jessica at The Speech Space for this fun linky party! I will be sharing 5 things you (probably) don’t know about me! Then please comment below with something I don’t know about you!
1. I am halfway through my journey into becoming a registered yoga teacher! The training is 200 hours, and although it makes for some hectic weeks I am totally loving it!
2. I live on a lake, but I am still freaked out about fish whenever I am swimming! I love to go swimming, but I seriously get so jumpy if anything brushes up against my ankles!
3. I love drinking green juice! As part of my yoga teacher training I was introduced to the concept of “juicing” and although homemade green juice may be an acquired taste, I am currently a big fan! I get my inspiration in this department from Kris Carr of the Crazy Sexy Wellness Revolution Blog!
4. When I get stressed out or overwhelmed, I love to cook! Something about blasting my favorite tunes and ending up with something delicious to put in my belly seems to help make the rest of the world melt away for a little while.
5. This one isn’t going to be shocking after reading #4, but no matter how hard I try I just can’t seem to keep my house organized and clean! I am so envious of you “stress cleaners”. Please if you have ANY organizational tips please share them below! We purchased a home with no basement so I need to step up my game a little on this whole organization system thing!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Don’t forget to check out the rest of the linky party at The Speech Space and enter to win the Amazon Gift Card!