Hello friends! I don’t know about you, but I would be totally down with spending a few more weeks chasing my toddler around the house while drinking hot coffee in my leggings. However, what looked like such a long winter break on my calendar is quickly coming to an end.
Your first week back to work doesn’t have to be a bummer though! Its probably a short week thanks to New Year’s Day AND I created this list of FREE resources to help save you time and money as you prepare to head back to work!
- Winter Verb Smash Mat Freebie by Speechasaurus
- Speech and Language Magic Snowflakes by Kiwi Speech
- Yeti Hunt Articulation Freebie by Speechy Things
- Where is the Snowflake Preposition Book Freebie by Jill Shook SLP
- Free No Print Winter Nouns and Pronouns by Allison Fors
- Freebie! Vocal Health Snowflake Ornaments by a tempo Voice Center
- Winter Themed Categories Game-Cool Categories-Freebie by the SLT Scrapbook
- Can you Catch the Gingerbread Man? A Preposition Activity by TeleTalk
If you download any of these awesome resources, please leave feedback so we know you are finding our activities useful!
Have SNOW much fun!